Friday, July 27, 2012

Heading Back

Heading back, so I will be able to play the flute a bit.
With the little time I will have left, I'll TRY to do as much as I could.
I was planning to upload at least 1 or 2 simple songs...
and maybe ACTUALLY WORK REALLY HARD and upload daily video/audios of my practice sessions to play one legitimate song (right now looking at Native Faith or Immortal Smoke) at the end before I leave again.

Let's see how well that works out;; lol
(Cheer me on! ...except barely anyone would actually visit this blog to receive this message :v)


Bought some books while I was here. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy as much as books of new series that I wanted to start trying.
I guess some notable ones include Another (manga) 1~4
and Touhou Ibarakasen 1!
Already read half, though I'm saving the rest for the flight.


btw listening to the long awaited platinum disco while writing this ;_;
ugh so much obsession!

No comments: