Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Satellite Café Terrace



SATELLITE CAFE TERRACE! Let's sit back, relax, and sip on our both frozen and hot coffee.

So in about 2 months, I finally pewped out (!?) a recording...
I'm SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG ;_;

What's even worse is: I only have about a month left, but I probably won't have time to play the flute again starting like... tomorrow.
I'm SO SORRY ;_;

but actually... I'm going overseas to study some law stuff. Yup. Law stuff (btw, if I haven't mentioned it yet, I am a Computer Science major). It'd be nice if I could go and find out about the case in which my Platinum Disco was removed (I haven't forgotten!), since I am getting the choice to go learn stuff related to Intellectual Property. But I think I'm choosing Corporate-related laws instead (it's more practical...?)...
I'm SO SORRY ;_;

No comments: